NitroSwan - A WonderSwan emulator for NDS

ichig0

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I try to keep different parts of the machine in separate logical "structures", in this case a source repository/folder.
Now the V30MZ cpu is not used in any other machine except the WonderSwan, but take the 6502 is used in _many_ machines so the exact same source code is used in a lot of my emulators without modifications. So in this case "core" is just something that is more or less pluggable into the other parts of the emulator, kind of like emulator cores in RA.
Neat! I think I get it now, just hearing the core terminology was confusing outside of RA; but just different emulated components (cpus in this case?) often get used across many machines I guess? And I take it you have some good emulations of commonly useful and powerful ones. Thanks for clearing that up.

ichig0

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, so Im back! Got a question about the file too large error - I thought this might go away if I ran NitroSwan on my DSi in DSi mode, but I guess not, because now it just freezes on the "Please wait, loading" screen. I'm not sure if its a limitation of the software of if I have done something wrong? I've loaded in all the bioses I could find to see if that helped but still no dice. Most of the games don't load. If DSi mode doesn't do it, would a Lite with a ram expansion help? So far Im getting the same compatibility as I did with flashcarts

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Ahhhh ok