PS5 UART commands

stetofix

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
You mean replaced? Can I just solder in a new one or do I need a donor?

First, check gddr6 ram ic #7 if shows any different in behavior in compare to the other seven ram ics. (Heat, voltage/resistance readings).
If you want to replace the the ic you need the same type of gddr6 ram ic. It could be from a donor or another source. It is not possible to mix different brands.

vsam1978

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys Ps5 edm 10 ,bluray version, 5 sec blod uart code:
80810001 General Power Failure
C0810002 HDMI IC PROBLEM or Power Failure
All standby voltages presents, diode readings fine ,no short on motherboard, but stuck at 10 mAmps on boot sequence...
HDMI IC already replaced, what next Southbridge, Rams,SSD controller? Thx.
Hi, did you manage to find it?

gecko702

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First, check gddr6 ram ic #7 if shows any different in behavior in compare to the other seven ram ics. (Heat, voltage/resistance readings).
If you want to replace the the ic you need the same type of gddr6 ram ic. It could be from a donor or another source. It is not possible to mix different brands.
I keep getting that 80830000 code, basically it could be the APU because sometimes I get this code: C0020303 APU not responding and: 80C00140 so I'm SOL then not even a tech could fix it? but if its possible to fix it, would it be worth it? maybe can go bad again?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Psionic Roshambo, im also gonna download danganronpa 1 to my tv stick (its the psp version of...