Hacking SWITCH NOOB PARADISE - Ask questions here

Prior22

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With Yuzu and Ryujinx emulators, it must be a NSP, not NSZ, but you can use an app called SAK (Swiss Army Knife) to decompress them on pc to a NSP. Also some older installers on Switch will not install NSZ, only XCI or NSP, but most newer installers do NSZ.
Just out of curiosity is there any chance that the compression and uncompression of the file could lead to some sort of damage that makes the NSP file vulnerable to issues when played on ryujinx?

Dust2dust

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just out of curiosity is there any chance that the compression and uncompression of the file could lead to some sort of damage that makes the NSP file vulnerable to issues when played on ryujinx?
It's lossless compression. You can recreate the NSP exactly as it was before compression. You can read more about the tool here.

Reactions: Prior22 and BigOnYa

Serhii

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello everyone,
Recently have installed mod chip RP2040 in my switch lite but before I updated my OFW to 18.0.1
Now I'm trying to launch emummc but not successfully - unknown pkg1 version. HOS version not supported or emummc corrupt. Don't know what to do, I already tried to update Hekate and Atmosphere but I have latest versions.
Actions taken:
HATS pack installed
SD partition
emummc created
If anyone can help I would be very grateful!

Attachments

• photo_2024-05-18_08-27-47.jpg
    photo_2024-05-18_08-27-47.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 1

thepussyvanished

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now that I think about it, I really kinda just wanna restart my switch from scratch. Any way to do that? It has the Picofly Mod chip installed. I just wanna manually download everything myself starting from scratch though using the Rentry guide. I'd rather get to know everything firsthand so that way when any problems come up, I know fully what Im doing.

BIGBOSS100

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you using exFAT or FAT32 as a file system on your SD card?
I am using fat32. I inserted another sd card from another switch that has atmosphere just to see what would happen, and it didn't reboot at all. I couldn't use the card because it was linked to another switch, but when I tried to connect to the internet it rebooted with the error message.

Last edited by BIGBOSS100,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @Xdqwerty, always fun :)