What is a girl?

Norris

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Today in history (I usually skip it because it is boring and I moderate the roblox hacking discord server or browse r/holup, way more pog than world war 11) my history teacher said we would be learning about China! I quickly got out my of seat and yelled “JOHN XIAN IS SO WHOLESOME!!” And my friend Pablo (aka DarkShadowKid~) stood up and yelled “+5 SOCIAL CREDIT”. I quickly pulled up my iPhone 8 and played the red sun in the sky song. But my frcking teacher took my phone 😐😐😡🤬!! -8 social credit, so not pog. If my teacher was in my discord server I would demote him to muted and probably would kick him 🤣😁😹👎👁👄👁! Me and my friend sat down in rage as our teacher started out lesson. Then when I looked up at the project I almost lost my shit…IT SAID 1989!! NOTHING. HAPPENED. IN. 1989. 😐😐😐😐🤬🤬😡🖕🖕😡🤬🙄🙄🙄😬😬😑😬😐. I quickly got up and said to my teacher “YOU HAVE -9999999999999999” and pulled out my sks. I nodded to my friend Pablo and he stood up and took out his M1911 and said “YOUR EXECUTION DATE IS TODAY, NOT POG” we opened fire, blood sprayed and flies and went all over the wall. His head hit his keyboard and the sound reminded me of the vine boom sound effect 😹😳. The fake baby yodas started screaming and going everywhere. I am currently in a holding cell typing this with a slim Jim 😹😹😹😹😹😹

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
[accidently brings in a girl]

PSP24.jpg

Oops, sorry guys.

Anyway, this is Hazel. My wife in life. Sadly she passed on about a decade ago [3 months before our 10 anniversary. And yes, she knew I was gay.

• Sad
Reactions: Digital_Cheese

x65943

pronouns big/pingus
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
[accidently brings in a girl]

View attachment 310099

Oops, sorry guys.

Anyway, this is Hazel. My wife in life. Sadly she passed on about a decade ago [3 months before our 10 anniversary. And yes, she knew I was gay.
wait, oldboi were you actually bi after all?

• Haha
Reactions: AncientBoi

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wait, oldboi were you actually bi after all?
No [totally gay]. She was a very good friend I knew at a bar. And she knew I was gay [as did everybody in the bar]. Long story short:

I asked her to go with me to Las Vegas
We played the Slots
Ate, drank, and drank, and drank, playing more slots
Woke up the next morning
We both looked at the nightstand [with very bad hangovers by the way], and there.. we both read:

STATE OF NEVADA MARRAIGE LICENSE

:ohnoes::ohnoes::ohnoes::ohnoes::ohnoes::ohnoes::ohnoes::ohnoes::ohnoes::ohnoes::ohnoes::cry:

to this day, we both didn't know if we consummated the marriage that night. lol

Latest photos

Group events

Site & Scene News

Group statistics

Members:
Threads:
Photos: