What's up with Sega's sudden come back?

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I wonder if Tiara Boobowski,Sally Acorn,Amy Rose,Whisper the Wolf would be considered as Sega Princesses if Sega could be still first party company. Probably Ray the Flying Squirrel would be equivalent Sonic the Hedgehog rival comparable to Wario Super Mario Bros. rival. And I bet that Knuckles the Echidna would be considered as fan character not even considered as original character. I bet Sally Acorn would be looking more like Peach Toadstool,Amy Rose like Princess Shokora,Whisper the Wolf like Princess Rosalina. I wonder of how Sega modern console might look like even as another Nintendo Wii console hardware clone?

AkiraKurusu

Pokémon's dead
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I'd LOVE to be able to play Daytona USA on my computer, somehow; that arcade game is fantastic fun, from memory, but I haven't been able to try it for ages since I haven't been to an arcade for ages.

Or hell, I hear Rayman 2 is brilliant, but I've never gotten around to playing it, as I've never owned an N64, Dreamcast, or PS1, and whilst I had a PS2 as a kid I never heard of Rayman. Apparently it was released for Windows, but...1999/2000 is ancient. Would it even work on modern OSes?

Robert Newbie

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd LOVE to be able to play Daytona USA on my computer, somehow; that arcade game is fantastic fun, from memory, but I haven't been able to try it for ages since I haven't been to an arcade for ages.

Or hell, I hear Rayman 2 is brilliant, but I've never gotten around to playing it, as I've never owned an N64, Dreamcast, or PS1, and whilst I had a PS2 as a kid I never heard of Rayman. Apparently it was released for Windows, but...1999/2000 is ancient. Would it even work on modern OSes?
I recall Rayman 2 and 3 being competent 3D platformers. The final boss in Rayman 2 requires some real patience, due to the collision and controls. It did take a few tries, but I eventually completed the game. I didn't finish Rayman 3 because I was pulled in other directions, but I remember it being a decent game in its own right.

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I recall Rayman 2 and 3 being competent 3D platformers. The final boss in Rayman 2 requires some real patience, due to the collision and controls. It did take a few tries, but I eventually completed the game. I didn't finish Rayman 3 because I was pulled in other directions, but I remember it being a decent game in its own right.
Well in Rayman 3 final boss was quite hard when you had to keep shooting at one aim that required to me lots of precisions.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://a.co/d/d7mkQP8