Hacking Cromchroll - A patch for Crunchyroll to allow it to work on banned/nintendo blocked switches!

victxrg

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello all!
Want to watch stuff off of crunchyroll on a banned/nintendo blocked switch?
1) Install Crunchyroll normally
2) Extract the attached ZIP to the SD root, it contains an exefs patch for crunchyroll
3) Enjoy!
Hope you all enjoy!
-systemdev

NOTE: 1.5.0 is the latest crunchyroll version, please use the zip that starts with 150 for that version! The 140 zip is for 1.4.0, and is only here for legacy reference reasons.
how can i access premium episodes??

HACR

Trophies
XP
Country
Bolivia
it says without conection, (im using incognito and the dns for my region y dont know if that's a factor) any solution?
Post automatically merged:

Eu apenas coloquei o DNS manualmente do google, primerio: 8.8.8.8 e secundario: 8.8.4.4, e quando deu o erro de novo, eu voltei para o automático.

Eu apenas coloquei o DNS manualmente do google, primerio: 8.8.8.8 e secundario: 8.8.4.4, e quando deu o erro de novo, eu voltei para o automático.
did it work?

Last edited by HACR,

Perfcet

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
it says without conection, (im using incognito and the dns for my region y dont know if that's a factor) any solution?

did it work?
Someone earlier in the thread mentioned using JKSV to delete their crunchyroll save data and then logging back into the app worked for them. Have you tried this?

HACR

Trophies
XP
Country
Bolivia
Someone earlier in the thread mentioned using JKSV to delete their crunchyroll save data and then logging back into the app worked for them. Have you tried this?
i've tried this and it didn't work.

did it work?
would' this cause a ban on my console? (i have 90dns and incognito set up)

WaterFlame

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hello all!
Want to watch stuff off of crunchyroll on a banned/nintendo blocked switch?
1) Install Crunchyroll normally
2) Extract the attached ZIP to the SD root, it contains an exefs patch for crunchyroll
3) Enjoy!
Hope you all enjoy!
-systemdev

NOTE: 1.5.0 is the latest crunchyroll version, please use the zip that starts with 150 for that version! The 140 zip is for 1.4.0, and is only here for legacy reference reasons.
Could you do a new patch for the jailbroken PS4 Version of Crunchyroll please? The version for Crunchyroll version 1.34 it’s no-psn

Jecoteco

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Here's a patch for Crunchyroll 1.6.0 for anyone who, like me, updated their app to 1.6.0 and is now locked out
Request for patch for Crunchyroll 1.7.0
I have decrypted the contents of update 1.7.0 but have no idea how to analyze and reverse engineer its contents

Last edited by Jecoteco,
Reactions: mathew77

iKirby8

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Very recently the patch stopped working for me. I'm still on 1.5.0 and now it just won't allow me to play anything. Any chance for new patch for the latest update? I've tried deleting save data, reinstalling patch, reinstalling crunchyroll, I just can't get it to work anymore.

Nioctris

Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
Apparently version 1.5 is no longer supported by Crunchyroll itself. I can log in to my account but when I play a video the screen is black. I'm really hoping for a patch update for the latest version of the app

iKirby8

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Apparently version 1.5 is no longer supported by Crunchyroll itself. I can log in to my account but when I play a video the screen is black. I'm really hoping for a patch update for the latest version of the app
That's exactly what was happening to me, I even tried updating to 1.6.0 because there was a patch for that update as well but even that version is having the same exact issue. I'm really hoping for an updated patch :(

Perfcet

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Request for patch for Crunchyroll 1.7.0
I have decrypted the contents of update 1.7.0 but have no idea how to analyze and reverse engineer its contents

Unfortunately I was rather busy this week so I've only just been able to get around to this. Here's an updated patch for Crunchyroll 1.7.0 users. I have verified the patch works on my own switch before uploading, however if you have any issues, please try deleting any Crunchyroll save data via JKSV before reaching out as this has helped others in the past. Happy holidays!

Attachments

• crunchpatch170.zip
    845 bytes · Views: 32

iKirby8

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Unfortunately I was rather busy this week so I've only just been able to get around to this. Here's an updated patch for Crunchyroll 1.7.0 users. I have verified the patch works on my own switch before uploading, however if you have any issues, please try deleting any Crunchyroll save data via JKSV before reaching out as this has helped others in the past. Happy holidays!
Thank you so much!! You are amazing for getting a patch out so quick. Happy holidays! :D

Reactions: mathew77

WaterFlame

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Last edited by WaterFlame,

lu_mclean

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

it's not working on my oled it's not ban i just bloked nin yet when i start cruchy it ask me to link nintendo account how to bypass that

Perfcet

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
it's not working on my oled it's not ban i just bloked nin yet when i start cruchy it ask me to link nintendo account how to bypass that
The Crunchyroll app shouldn't be functionally different between OLED and non-OLED Switch consoles. Have you checked that you're definitely on 1.7.0 and that you've installed the patch to the correct location?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: It will be fine