Hacking Files for R4i SSDHC?

weavisel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi.
I accidentally deleted the files on my card. It has a website written on it (R4iSSDHC), but it's down, and I already searched a lot and can't find anything related to it. The only result I found was a website with almost the same URL, just lacking a letter 's' (R4iSSDHC), mine is not there.
Couldn't even find a pic of it on google, only some similar ones.
Someone, please help me, I have no idea what I'm looking for.

Attachments

• R4.jpeg
    R4.jpeg
    42.4 KB · Views: 118

weavisel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
With a little patience look for its kernel here; if you don't find his own, you will find a similar one that can work equally well: linfoxdomain
Thanks, I'll give it a try. Is there any way of knowing if a kernel will work or do I need to test them one by one?

Nikokaro

Lost philosopher... searching for a way out...
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Personally I have never seen this flashcart and never heard of his website. :unsure:
Otherwise you should wait for someone, who knows more than me about this, that will give you some advice. :teach:
Alternatively you could try the almost universally compatible kernel YSMenu: https://gbatemp.net/threads/retrogamefan-updates-releases.267243/
In the archive you will download there are only 3 folders related to r4 carts: extract the files, in turn, to the microSD and see which ones, and if, will work. :)

Reactions: weavisel

weavisel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Personally I have never seen this flashcart and never heard of his website. :unsure:
Otherwise, you should wait for someone, who knows more than me about this, that will give you some advice. :teach:
Alternatively, you could try the almost universally compatible kernel YSMenu: (link)
In the archive you will download there are only 3 folders related to r4 carts: extract the files, in turn, to the microSD and see which ones, and if, will work. :)
Thank you so much. I'll definitely try it out. Hope it works.

weavisel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
In the end, I was able to recover the files from an old version of the site available on the Internet Archive. It's not the latest release, but it works. Seems to be a version of the YSMenu.
In case anyone needs it, I uploaded them here.

Attachments

• R4iSSDHC.RAR
    4.4 MB · Views: 129
  • Love
Reactions: aymane and Teddie

aymane

Trophies
XP
Country
Morocco
In the end, I was able to recover the files from an old version of the site available on the Internet Archive. It's not the latest release, but it works. Seems to be a version of the YSMenu.
In case anyone needs it, I uploaded them here.
Thank you so much for uploading it, I have almost the same card (the same site r4issdhc but i have the 3ds gold version ). I really hope it works. I have been looking for the original kernel for this r4issdhc card that I have all over the internet, the original site is dead unfortunately.

aymane

Trophies
XP
Country
Morocco
I can confirm that it works for my r4issdhc 3ds gold version, thank you for sharing the files with us. You saved me. I can't seem to find a way to install a different menu than the old original one and get it to work, but at least it gets the job done

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://a.co/d/d7mkQP8