Jazz Jackrabbit 3D Online Multiplayer Server

Luke94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I did it. Anyway I connected myself through Jazz Jackrabbit 3D Online Multiplayer Server.
It seems to be pinging.
kgjKECd.png

Anyway I guess Jazz is in lobby right now.

• Love
Reactions: CoolMe

Luke94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
That's it? Try doing open 127.0.0.1 instead and see if it connects you. With modern setups that's often better. 127.0.0.1 should be the local host. Unless the server is running something useless like an entry level.
Can you tell me of how to do that?

Luke94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
It should not be running jazz3d.unr. Your server is running that it seems. You should open some regular/multiplayer map instead from your dedicated server console.
So should I change the same 3D low poly level map names that are written twice in Unreal.ini or not?
Zrzut ekranu 2024-05-05 174518.png

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
If you do that then the main game will not launch with what you're expecting. So instead open the server console and open another map there, but first choose the map you want to be played on the server. The map can be specified from the batch file you're running the server from also. If you launch "unreal mapname" where "mapname" is the map of your choosing it will automatically run that map.

Luke94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
It looks like something is wrong with it and how should fix that. I have no idea of what should I fix? Did I do something wrong or not?
Zrzut ekranu 2024-05-05 175542.png

Zrzut ekranu 2024-05-05 175649.png

Zrzut ekranu 2024-05-05 175851.png

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
It looks like something is wrong with it and how should fix that. I have no idea of what should I fix? Did I do something wrong or not?
View attachment 435397
View attachment 435398

View attachment 435399
You really shouldn't be allowed to use computers. In the last one you weren't even in the system directory. Second...that's not how you run server there. At least not on those versions. Just don't run ucc.exe for this and instead do Jazz3d ctf-jmpjack224 -server for example, just try that as the simple thing.

here is one of surviving guides to run servers for unreal, but of course this needs adjustment.
http://www.hypercoop.tk/infobase/archive/aeonsunreal/AEonsUnrealConfig.html
Post automatically merged:

Also you're trying to run a server on the 400 Jazz3d while running a 224 client. Of course that won't work.

Luke94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
You really shouldn't be allowed to use computers. In the last one you weren't even in the system directory. Second...that's not how you run server there. At least not on those versions. Just don't run ucc.exe for this and instead do Jazz3d ctf-jmpjack224 -server for example, just try that as the simple thing.

here is one of surviving guides to run servers for unreal, but of course this needs adjustment.
http://www.hypercoop.tk/infobase/archive/aeonsunreal/AEonsUnrealConfig.html
Post automatically merged:

Also you're trying to run a server on the 400 Jazz3d while running a 224 client. Of course that won't work.
Well you see I was following that digital tutorial all the time.
https://www.oldunreal.com/wiki/index.php?title=UnrealTournament_Server_Guide
At least I did try still those two I mean at least I did use those. Didn't follow those ones.
https://www.oldunreal.com/wiki/index.php?title=Masterserver_Guide

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic

Luke94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
So I checked website that LEOTCK had gave me,but it seems that in Advanced Settings in GameType label there’s no Capture The Flag mode. Also is log file referring to another digital tutorial that I was following?

IMG_4857.png

IMG_4858.png

IMG_4859.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Ahhhh ok