Luke94 Has Been Eliminated by MIA from FaceBook

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Well "they" didn't know about the other accounts I guess.
Prepare for FBI visit in a week or two then. :mellow:
I guess for instance maybe someone both Dana Scully and Fox Mulder gonna pay me a visit by FBI helicopter nowadays…etc.

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Given that when similar stuff happened to me recently, the police was at the door from about two weeks by then...maybe?

Who knows.
Who would call report me for police? Delacroix for instance nowadays someone else…etc.?

LeoTCK

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Who would call report me for police? Delacroix for instance nowadays someone else…etc.?
Jealous "Feels" or many other people who might want to get to me through you. And I have a lot of enemies. After all some I made just by pissing the wrong people off. But I'm afraid this is more specific.
Post automatically merged:

But in the end you can't trust anyone but perhaps select few.

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Jealous "Feels" or many other people who might want to get to me through you. And I have a lot of enemies. After all some I made just by pissing the wrong people off. But I'm afraid this is more specific.

But in the end you can't trust anyone but perhaps select few.
Like in The X-Files Trust No 1? Literally like trust no one.

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Well "they" didn't know about the other accounts I guess.
Prepare for FBI visit in a week or two then. :mellow:
Judging by the fact that according to Jayinem FBI already owned this forum it's just only matter of time sooner or later FBI will own all forums of where I was banned. Including for instance nowadays both me and LEOTCK of where we were both where banned temporarily and even permamently...etc.

• Haha
Reactions: CoolMe and x65943

x65943

pronouns big/pingus
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Judging by the fact that according to Jayinem FBI already owned this forum it's just only matter of time sooner or later FBI will own all forums of where I was banned. Including for instance nowadays both me and LEOTCK of where we were both where banned temporarily and even permamently...etc.
What is your shared apartment like anyway and who does the dishes between the two of you?

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
What is your shared apartment like anyway and who does the dishes between the two of you?
It's like close,but quite very distant relationship. for a start for instance nowadays I heard that he was banned in UnrealSP.org Forum to the point that there are digital history traces of his own activities,but we were both banned in for instance nowadays Beyond Unreal Forum,UnrealSP.org,UT99.org(as far as I remember he got some sort of final warning by quotting reinterpreting UnrealGecko his own words),Beta Archive Forum...etc.

Reactions: x65943

LeoTCK

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
I am not banned on UT99.org and the only full ban is UnrealSP and BetaArchive. But the UnrealSP stuff dates way back to the older versions of the site. It was a long standing conflict that culminated in quite stupid way and I am not proud of it.

BeyondUnreal is a read only access due to a mad moderator who didn't like my political opinions and he went back and flagged almost single of my posts, falsely, so that the RO ban would last very very long.

Its a rogue mod that gets away with everything and nobody cares, the place is dead.

On UT99.org I used to be a honored member at one point, but due to my "rude attitude" I got stripped of that position.

x65943

pronouns big/pingus
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am not banned on UT99.org and the only full ban is UnrealSP and BetaArchive. But the UnrealSP stuff dates way back to the older versions of the site. It was a long standing conflict that culminated in quite stupid way and I am not proud of it.

BeyondUnreal is a read only access due to a mad moderator who didn't like my political opinions and he went back and flagged almost single of my posts, falsely, so that the RO ban would last very very long.

Its a rogue mod that gets away with everything and nobody cares, the place is dead.

On UT99.org I used to be a honored member at one point, but due to my "rude attitude" I got stripped of that position.
"rogue mod"

can you put us in touch

• Haha
Reactions: CoolMe

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland

Yeah I know you are not banned in right there. Anyway as for me. I was banned in for instance nowadays Reset Era Forum,Sonic Retro Forum,Sonic Fangames HQ Forum,Sonic Stadium Forum,UnrealSP.org,UT99.org,Beyond Unreal Forum,Jazz2Online Forum,Old Unreal Forum,Beta Archive Forum,Unreal Engine Forum,Doom World Forum,Time Travel Institute Forum,Paranormalis Forum…etc.

It's like close,but quite very distant relationship. for a start for instance nowadays I heard that he was banned in UnrealSP.org Forum to the point that there are digital history traces of his own activities,but we were both banned in for instance nowadays Beyond Unreal Forum,UnrealSP.org,UT99.org(as far as I remember he got some sort of final warning by quotting reinterpreting UnrealGecko his own words),Beta Archive Forum...etc.
I guess at least digital history traces of my own online activity is going to be automatically merged.

Last edited by Luke94,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Ahhhh ok