Country
Remember to take a charger
smile.gif

kamikazebob

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just went on a trip with my DS phat. I had my M3 cart with me of course. I did nothing but use moonshell MP3 the whole trip. That was aout 4 hours. I got to my destination, where I used it every now and again, but I never charged it. I took my trip back, again, 4 hours. The battery finally died as we pulled back into my driveway.
Which card did you use just curious?

kamikazebob

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The post you quoted says the cart name …

That being said damn near any cart nowadays should handle this without issue. I was doing this in 2011 with a R4i clone with movies
The reason I asked because I have a DSTT cart sorry for the typo but was curious about the quality and the lividity of the battery on the ds being used. Changed the battery and it works but will I get the lengthy life out of the battery? that was my second question.

TheStonedModder

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The reason I asked because I have a DSTT cart sorry for the typo but was curious about the quality and the lividity of the battery on the ds being used. Changed the battery and it works but will I get the lengthy life out of the battery? that was my second question.
Depends on the quality of your battery. I never used music for that long but I’d imagine it would last quite a bit

I used to be able to watch 3ish movies on one charge, and that’s without sleep mode just full brightness and audio

kamikazebob

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Depends on the quality of your battery. I never used music for that long but I’d imagine it would last quite a bit

I used to be able to watch 3ish movies on one charge, and that’s without sleep mode just full brightness and audio
So in layman's terms it depends on the use or condition of use right? And the quality of battery? Okay that is good so I could get hours of music with one charge? That is good

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    a_username_that_isnt_cool @ a_username_that_isnt_cool: I fixed it, just uninstalled SDUSB