Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
For some reason I have a hard time with most of these because they're so big. When they're a smaller size (like in your post) I can do them just fine, but the bigger they get the harder it is for me to properly view them because the images don't come close enough to overlay properly.
frown.gif

That's pretty cool.

D

Deleted_171835

Doesn't work for me.
I tried for 15 minutes. The two black circles wouldn't come together no matter how I focused my eyes.
mad.gif

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rydian said:
For some reason I have a hard time with most of these because they're so big. When they're a smaller size (like in your post) I can do them just fine, but the bigger they get the harder it is for me to properly view them because the images don't come close enough to overlay properly.
frown.gif

That's pretty cool.
The issue with 3d tv's in your case , so that why 3ds can do 3d?

and not hurting my eyes cause of the video
rofl2.gif

davidsl_128

GBAtemp Brightsider
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Colombia
Man I have never been able to do that cross-eye thing...

Etkar.H said:
This is weird! How? The only way I know about 3D movies without glasses is the ''cross-eye'' trick!
Here it shows that it's possible, and here it explains in detail how this kind of screen works. It's pretty simple, and yet it's genius!

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
xcdjy said:
SoulSnatcher said:
Doesn't work for me.
I tried for 15 minutes. The two black circles wouldn't come together no matter how I focused my eyes.
mad.gif

That lol.

Ditto.

All this video accomplished was successfully annoying me ;/

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Rydian said:
frown.gif
That. Pretty cool, btw
smileipb2.png

D

Deleted-247497

davidsl_128 said:
Man I have never been able to do that cross-eye thing...

Etkar.H said:
This is weird! How? The only way I know about 3D movies without glasses is the ''cross-eye'' trick!
Here it shows that it's possible, and here it explains in detail how this kind of screen works. It's pretty simple, and yet it's genius!

uhhh according to that for the 3d mode your gonna have to be like an exact distance from the screen and other people cant watch you play...i have a feeling im gonna end up being on 2d mode alot of the time

Prime_Zero

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why are people still posting about the 3Ds when nintendo has already said it was a april fools joke and that they are not even going to be making any 3D consuls?
mellow.gif

GoodNovember

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Prime_Zero

What you fail to realize is that the new story here on GBATemp was an april fool's joke, have a look on any of the other major gaming blogs and see if there is any reference to the 3DS being a joke. hell, look at the link at the news post here too, if you find some proof of it being a joke anywhere else but this forum or news area then I want to see it. if not then please wake up and accept that you were fooled, and obviously fooled well.

returning to the subject:

that sharp screen does look like a good candidate for a 3ds screen but i wonder if it will be hard to look at after a while, i suppose we will know in june at E3

Peelbash

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could it work like this?
But with the whole thing in full motion? I'd suspect that all the frames needed would be too much, but I don't know about this stuff.

Etkar.H

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
Peelbash said:
Could it work like this?
But with the whole thing in full motion? I'd suspect that all the frames needed would be too much, but I don't know about this stuff.
WOW! That was actually 3D! Very cool...but we have to wait for E3. If It's gonna be the Virtual Boy, I will not buy it!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/FdYTKAVSsXY?si=9E-2AU0JN-4hRZi3