Ohex4455

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Bam.
20180426_214351.jpg
This gave me the idea to modify the top-part of the rail, like drilla hole and put some paperclip through it, remove some of the sides and bend the clip so it would connect the outer pins. So you can just turn the joycon around. Wonder if that would be possible

NightStorm1000

Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
If you can get your Hands on an broken Joycon you can do this. Works fine. In my Eyes the Safest solution. Got that broken Joycon of Ebay for 8 Bucks.

Attachments

• 20180424_113631.jpg
    20180424_113631.jpg
    984.1 KB · Views: 235

Zumoly

GBATemp Analyst
Trophies
XP
Country
Mali
The exact same day this hack has been revealed I had to get a pair of new joycons! (Right was ok by left started to act up a bit). I soldered the old right joycon only for the purpose of the hack and I think it is the safest way to go about it: You can replace the joycons (great innovation for an handheld btw) but you cannot replace the switch!

Bagel Le Stinky

the bagel bad smell
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have had toilet paper stuck in my right rail for a couple years, but not from trying RCM, I just had a broken joycons so I put it in there to even it out so that both could be "connected" (while still wirelessly) and now it's stuck and I can't get it out. I've tried tweezers, knife, duct tape, toothpicks, etc and I cannot get it out because it's lodged too deep.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I have had toilet paper stuck in my right rail for a couple years, but not from trying RCM, I just had a broken joycons so I put it in there to even it out so that both could be "connected" (while still wirelessly) and now it's stuck and I can't get it out. I've tried tweezers, knife, duct tape, toothpicks, etc and I cannot get it out because it's lodged too deep.
You should be able to access it from the inside, the little board with all the pins is actually removable if you open the Switch, which should allow you better access. If all else fails, replacement rails are not expensive.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://a.co/d/d7mkQP8