What did you Accomplish in Gaming Today?

BakerMan

She Goku on my Dragon Balls until I Kamehameha
Trophies
a Genshin Impact player's sweat scented basement
XP
Country
United States
Wario's 2D platforming game on the DS just sucks, too much text and it needs to use the stylus, can't attack by pressing a button. :/

But the GBA game you can and it's awesome!

Also tried Dragon Ball Origins that had that gimmicky shit while Origins 2 (starts from the Red Ribbon arc) doesn't and it plays like a real game, no touchscreen required.

DB Origins 1 + 2 are essentially one game, though thankfully they split them so the later one wasn't cursed with the gimmick crap.
fair criticisms about master of disguise that i agree with, but at least the music is good

Reactions: Marc_LFD

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
fair criticisms about master of disguise that i agree with, but at least the music is good
I honestly thought it being a 2D platformer that'd it'd play normally. Man, Nintendo dropped the ball on that one. 😕

And it's Wario, it's not like he gets that many games as Mario does. :(

Reactions: BakerMan
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Is it true that in the game you use a vehicle most of the time?

I'd much prefer to play as Belz, the baddest demon who doesn't brush his teeth or wash his hands. 😆
Yeah, majority of the time you ride and fight in vehicles, though, I love me riding in a tank or mecha, customize it to make it even stronger and such, heh.
I really dig stuff like that. But you do get to play as Belz himself on-foot a lot as well. Nothing also stops you from fighting against a tank barehanded, lol.

Btw, update: 108 hours and I think I've maybe done all side-quests, but got to check a guide or something to be sure.
Some quests and stuff be hidden.

Reactions: Marc_LFD

Maximumbeans

3DS is love, 3DS is life
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
This evening I finished Spiritfarer.

Fucking hell, man. I'm emotionally ruined, but also so glad I played it. You know when something is both heartwarming yet absolutely devastating in its beauty? That's what it is for me. There were many tears, I'm not ashamed to say. Me and my daughter fucking bawled at Stella's departure.

I'm glad to have it behind me though. Next stop...something fun, not painful.

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
20240525_224937.jpg

20240525_225007.jpg

Eighth dungeon done, eighth essence obtained. That's all of them :toot:

and another question:
Does it count as an achievement if its a fangame or a browser game or a obscure game?
Yes, whatever gaming achievement you feel is worth mentioning.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Yea is sad. His 2 movies were good. Informative about our food industry.